Player Resource Consortium

 

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.


Messages - confusedgnome

Pages: [1]
1
General Discussion / prc + cep 3.4
« on: April 14, 2011, 02:12:27 PM »
What is the main issues that I should be aware of if you would not mind letting me know? Thanks for the quick reply either way.

2
General Discussion / prc + cep 3.4
« on: April 14, 2011, 11:45:20 AM »
Since the PRC was recently updated and with CEP looking to do a few things, is there anyone out there who has ever done a merge of these two systems and is willing to share it with me or link me to it?

I know it is a huge undertaking so before I even begin on something like this I am asking around on the CEP forums, the BioWare forums and the PRC site.

Any of you have feedback postive or negative please let me know.

Pages: [1]