Player Resource Consortium

Author Topic: Multi Player OC Change settings / Enable disable class  (Read 2665 times)

October 16, 2019, 03:25:51 AM

Hi,

I am completely stranger to the modding tools of NWN but trying to figure out how to run PRC on OC multiplayer with desired settings.
I may be mistaken but as far as I understood I have to remod the OC modules to make changes on Multiplayer (it is not going to run as dedicated) Mistake 1 changed my aproach

I opened the 1st chapter module on toolbox but could not find settings (switches) of PRC. (I want to disable level adjustment and xp gain modifiers let it run unbalanced(It causes character to level down)) I have to add variables not to find and disable them

Secondly I need to disable some races and classes but on that subject I am completely lost.
I will we happy if any one can direct me where to look on toolbox or how to solve this issue.

PS: As mentione I will only need to disable level adjustment to vanillia by default and disable classes such as plant , monster etc.

« Last Edit: October 16, 2019, 06:53:58 AM by Celestine82 »

October 16, 2019, 06:52:40 AM
Reply #1

I Think I found the common mistake I am doing
1- Run server dedicated.
2- variables are not there to disable I have to add them under the variables button.

This seems to be solved my issue on switched but still could not disable unwanted classes ?

October 20, 2019, 03:34:43 PM
Reply #2

Easiest way to disable classes (aside from using the variables) is to create a hak that sits above the PRC, put a copy of our classes.2da into it, and make sure to set those classes you don't want visible to PlayerClass 0 in the 2da.
That is not dead which can eternal lie.
And with strange aeons even death may die.