Neverwinter Nights > Help

Getting PRC to work with GOG's Diamond Edition

(1/1)

Heavyfuel:
I had the mod working fine on EE, but after discovering that you can't edit classes with the SVN Access in EE, I got myself the Diamond Edition.

The game works fine, but all the PRC classes are blacke out, much like a prestige class you don't fufill the requirements to.

I think the problem is that no Documents directory was created during instalation for some reason? The override, database, hak, etc folders are all in C:\GOG Games\Neverwinter Nights Diamond Edition\

I tried both the manual install and the .exe install and no luck.

Any ideas? Thanks!

Stratovarius:
Is this for taking them at first level? You need the Java Character Creator for that, since NWN Classic doesn't let custom content be used at character creation.

Heavyfuel:

--- Quote from: Stratovarius on March 27, 2020, 09:08:24 PM ---Is this for taking them at first level? You need the Java Character Creator for that, since NWN Classic doesn't let custom content be used at character creation.

--- End quote ---

Ah, makes sense. I`ve leveled up and managed to pick them as usual.

I found an error when trying to compile the files using make.bat, I get the message "NMAKE : fatal error U1045: spawn failed : Invalid argument"

This happens every time right after it compiling "prc_newspellbook.hak"

Any clues?

Stratovarius:
I've not been able to find the source of that error. I've had to manually add all of the newspellbookobj files (*.ncs) to the hak, then continue compiling.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version