Player Resource Consortium

Author Topic: Softlock on character creation w/ NWN EE for android  (Read 2715 times)

May 16, 2020, 12:03:00 PM

So i figure out how to mod neverwinter nights for android and i have great success adding in CEP v2 already and a crap ton of modules. So after nailing modding nwn already ive finally decided to take a gander at prc 3.9.0. ive placed all of the file(pressumably on their correct locations) and it seems to work somehow. Ive tested it with the vanilla campaign pre-modified for prc and all i get is a softlock freeze. I tried it on other modules unmodified by the exe and all i get is 2 new race, i think it was were-something and i forgot the other. To be fair, how i installed it is

Data/files seems to function as program files/nwn
And
Data/user seems to function as my documents/nwn
So

Hak/hik/exe = goes on data/files/hk
Erf = goes on data/files/erf
Tlk = goes on data/user/tlk
2da = goes on data/user/override
The rest goes to data/user/darabase

May 19, 2020, 02:33:42 PM
Reply #1

If you just let it load for a longtime, it'll unfreeze. Wait until the background starts spinning again. Can be long enough a cup of coffee could be in order.
That is not dead which can eternal lie.
And with strange aeons even death may die.

May 20, 2020, 07:42:22 AM
Reply #2

Still no luck. Tried to wait for upwards of 5 to 10 minutes and still stuck. I tried updating to 3.9.1 as seen in the vault. Still nothing. Im a bit ashamed tho but my cirrent game is at 8186A00001 version 1.0