General > News, Articles, and Website Management

FAQs

(1/2) > >>

DM Heatstroke:
I've downloaded & installed a FAQs module for our forum software.  We often get new users asking the same questions about the PRC over & over, how to make a 1st level PrC character being one of the most requested ones.  I think having a FAQ to refer people to for the common PRC questions would be handy.

Beside the JavaCC / 1st level PC questions, what else would be good to add to the PRC FAQs?

xwarren:
FAQ i remember:
- where are the spells for new spellcasting classes
- how to configure ConvoCC

also people have problems with finding the most current versions (server pack, cep merge etc)

DM Heatstroke:

--- Quote from: xwarren on September 16, 2011, 01:09:41 PM ---also people have problems with finding the most current versions (server pack, cep merge etc)

--- End quote ---

Even with the links directly to those items on the ^ bar above ^ (PRC Downloads)?

xwarren:

--- Quote from: DM Heatstroke on September 16, 2011, 01:20:01 PM ---
--- Quote from: xwarren on September 16, 2011, 01:09:41 PM ---also people have problems with finding the most current versions (server pack, cep merge etc)

--- End quote ---

Even with the links directly to those items on the ^ bar above ^ (PRC Downloads)?

--- End quote ---

Unfortunately :(

DM Heatstroke:
How does it look so far?  Can you think of anything else we get a lot of questions about?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version