Player Resource Consortium

Author Topic: Eldritch Theurge and Eldritch Disciple question  (Read 20354 times)

June 03, 2012, 10:27:12 PM
Reply #15

I found Cerebremancer in Expanded Psionics Handbook. Besides spell and manifesting progression there are no other class features.
(same as on SRD)

Ah okay, thanks. Looking forward to the epic level progression for Eldritch Theurge.

By the way, did you ever look into that Prismatic Sphere bug with the graphics disappearing?

June 04, 2012, 01:30:47 AM
Reply #16
    • View Profile

By the way, did you ever look into that Prismatic Sphere bug with the graphics disappearing?
It seems to be a problem with mdl file. I'm not sure I can fix it. Sorry

June 04, 2012, 02:08:49 AM
Reply #17

It seems to be a problem with mdl file. I'm not sure I can fix it. Sorry

All right, I thought that maybe it was just a problem with a script file, in that GFX was not set for a long enough appreance time, or something like that.

November 13, 2012, 12:47:24 AM
Reply #18
  • Adept
    • View Profile

Any updates on this? I'm thoroughly enjoying my Eldritch Disciple now.

I really like the idea of removing the turn undead requirement.  Would open up warlocks a lot.  I had some pretty crazy builds going in NWN2 with druids and kaedrin's ED. http://nwn2db.com/build/?88288 if anyone is interested. 

I agree that the divine gifts kinda suck.  Healing Blast is the only one that seems useful. I'm not too familiar with NWN mechanics but would it be possible to just replace it with a very similar, but seperate, 3+CHA mod uses/day?