Player Resource Consortium

Author Topic: Getting PRC to work with GOG's Diamond Edition  (Read 3434 times)

March 27, 2020, 08:04:48 PM
  • Adept
    • View Profile

I had the mod working fine on EE, but after discovering that you can't edit classes with the SVN Access in EE, I got myself the Diamond Edition.

The game works fine, but all the PRC classes are blacke out, much like a prestige class you don't fufill the requirements to.

I think the problem is that no Documents directory was created during instalation for some reason? The override, database, hak, etc folders are all in C:\GOG Games\Neverwinter Nights Diamond Edition\

I tried both the manual install and the .exe install and no luck.

Any ideas? Thanks!

March 27, 2020, 09:08:24 PM
Reply #1

Is this for taking them at first level? You need the Java Character Creator for that, since NWN Classic doesn't let custom content be used at character creation.
That is not dead which can eternal lie.
And with strange aeons even death may die.

March 27, 2020, 10:15:18 PM
Reply #2
  • Adept
    • View Profile

Is this for taking them at first level? You need the Java Character Creator for that, since NWN Classic doesn't let custom content be used at character creation.

Ah, makes sense. I`ve leveled up and managed to pick them as usual.

I found an error when trying to compile the files using make.bat, I get the message "NMAKE : fatal error U1045: spawn failed : Invalid argument"

This happens every time right after it compiling "prc_newspellbook.hak"

Any clues?
« Last Edit: March 28, 2020, 11:56:32 AM by Heavyfuel »

March 28, 2020, 08:46:13 PM
Reply #3

I've not been able to find the source of that error. I've had to manually add all of the newspellbookobj files (*.ncs) to the hak, then continue compiling.
That is not dead which can eternal lie.
And with strange aeons even death may die.