Player Resource Consortium

Author Topic: Why can't I lvl up my druid from lvl 1 to lvl 2 druid?  (Read 4100 times)

August 17, 2011, 03:39:26 AM
  • Adept
    • View Profile

Why can't I lvl up my druid from lvl 1 to lvl 2 druid? It gives me a message that I need to have lvl 2 spells to have feat (woodland stride) which is lvl 2. How can I have lvl 2 spells if I was only lvl 1 druid before? In the manual it says that woodland stride only needs Druid lvl 2 only. Is their anything I forgot to do or should do? Pls help I really wanna play as a druid. Tnx for anyone who will help :)

August 17, 2011, 07:03:26 AM
Reply #1
    • View Profile

Why can't I lvl up my druid from lvl 1 to lvl 2 druid? It gives me a message that I need to have lvl 2 spells to have feat (woodland stride) which is lvl 2. How can I have lvl 2 spells if I was only lvl 1 druid before? In the manual it says that woodland stride only needs Druid lvl 2 only. Is their anything I forgot to do or should do? Pls help I really wanna play as a druid. Tnx for anyone who will help :)

Which feats have you chosen at 1st lvl? (could you send me your character file?) I'm almost sure that's not because of Woodland Stride.

August 17, 2011, 10:38:10 AM
Reply #2
  • Adept
    • View Profile

Tnx. I didn't see it before that during character creation I had put the feat augment summoning had a prerequisite of having the ability to cast 2nd level spells. :)