Player Resource Consortium

Author Topic: change Casting stats files  (Read 3129 times)

October 28, 2011, 01:45:20 PM

Hello all, can comeone direct me to the files that may allow me to:

- change the stat they relly on casting (like change ie; a paladin to use CHA instead of WIS, or make Favored soul, use only one stat (for dc and bonus spells) instead of 2 etc ...
- Change the casting level of classes (make a prc full casting, instead of 1 casting lvl every 2 lvls)

thanks before hand !!

ps: is the PRC SVN Access (old adress) still being updated (or will be after final version of 3.5) ?!

October 28, 2011, 02:05:33 PM
Reply #1
    • View Profile

SVN repository is mostly up-to-date (3.5 beta 2 sources). I'll update it when 3.5 is out.

- change the stat they relly on casting (like change ie; a paladin to use CHA instead of WIS, or make Favored soul, use only one stat (for dc and bonus spells) instead of 2 etc ...
This might be impossible in case of Paladin (spellbook is hard-coded) but for PRC classes you need to edit GetAbilityScoreForClass() or/and GetDCAbilityModForClass() functions in inc_newspellbook.nss. Remember to recompile all spell scripts after making that change.

- Change the casting level of classes (make a prc full casting, instead of 1 casting lvl every 2 lvls)
Edit PRCGetCasterLevel() function in prc_inc_castlvl.nss and recompile all spell scripts.