Player Resource Consortium

Author Topic: Can't Install the mod. help  (Read 3020 times)

October 29, 2011, 04:57:51 PM

I downloaded       Setup3.5b2a.exe      12.4Mb  PRC Pack 3.5 beta 2
Double clicked it.  Selected the neverwinter modules ie the official bioware campaign and hordes of the underdark, shadows of undentide.
It took a while to install.  I did PRC pack and prc_ocfix after manually puting a check mark in all the boxes for the different modules.
When I start neverwinter prelude official campaign and make a new character.   I can only select the base races.  Also The new base classes and prestige classes appear but they are all greyed out and I can't select them.  What am I doing wrong?

Thanks

October 30, 2011, 03:24:23 AM
Reply #1
    • View Profile

That's because NWN won't allow you to select new classes at character creation. Read FAQ for more info.

October 30, 2011, 12:53:42 PM
Reply #2

ok I got it sorted out.  I can get it to work in a new campaign now.  I can't get new spells/feats/prestige classes to show up in a save game of a module I am halfway through.  Is there any way to do that?

Also are there any plans to add the Incantatrix Prc or some class that can reduce the cost of metamagics like that one can?  Or maybe some of the metamagic rods or other metamagic effects like twinned or chain?  Or how about pearls of power?

Thanks