Player Resource Consortium

Author Topic: Help with Endless Nights VI  (Read 3476 times)

January 02, 2012, 09:55:48 PM

Okay, I don't know if I'm doing something wrong here, but I have Windows XP, along with  NWN + SoU + HotU + update 1.69 + CEP3.5rc1a, and every time I try to download and install Endless Nights VI (with the CEP merge), I get the .mod file, EN_QST (.CDX, .DBF, and .FPT), Endless_Nigh0010.hak, and Endless_Nigh0059.tlk. Every time I try to run it directly, it tells me it's missing a .hak file. When I try to open it in the toolset, it tells me:

This module requires the following Hak Paks, but they were not found.
Ceptexture
Cepportrait
Cepplace
Cepcreature
Cepbaseitem
Cepanatomy
Cep2da
Cep1patch
Cep1patch150
Cep1patch152
Cep1patch153

Anything anyone can tell me to help?

January 03, 2012, 12:08:41 AM
Reply #1

those are all cep haks, ... an older version of it. cep, went through a lot of name changes through its updates, so old modules made using cep, require older (those same used in making them) to work. In this case, it's asking about cep 1.5 version haks, you can download them here, if you scroll down a bit: http://nwvault.ign.com/cep/downloads/

there's a EN VI made using cep v2, i think, maybe maybe, could work with the last cep versions, without having to download all the old versions.

January 03, 2012, 05:39:15 PM
Reply #2

those are all cep haks, ... an older version of it. cep, went through a lot of name changes through its updates, so old modules made using cep, require older (those same used in making them) to work. In this case, it's asking about cep 1.5 version haks, you can download them here, if you scroll down a bit: http://nwvault.ign.com/cep/downloads/

there's a EN VI made using cep v2, i think, maybe maybe, could work with the last cep versions, without having to download all the old versions.
Thanks. I assume 2.3 is the latest version, though considering how slapdash everything seems to be (especially on NWVault), there's no telling.

[edit] Actually, after digging through everything on that page, it looks like 2.4 was just released.

*Sigh*
« Last Edit: January 03, 2012, 05:44:28 PM by Lycanthromancer »