Player Resource Consortium

Author Topic: Fighter/Wizard/Bladesinger  (Read 5614 times)

July 24, 2009, 08:43:47 AM

Hello,

I want to build a Fighter/Wizard/Bladesinger. I am not sure which levels of the respective class would be optimal? Earliest choosing of the Bladesinger class would be at Fighter 3/Wizard 3 I think but how would I proceed? I would envision that the character should be  a good mix between fighting and spellcasting and due to my tendency toward leverage I always thought something like Fighter 5/Wizard 5/Bladsinger 5 and so on would be appropriate, but actually I do not know. Has anyone tried such a build or knows what level dispension is mostly used for such a character? Any comments appreciated and thank you in advance.

July 25, 2009, 01:08:45 PM
Reply #1

July 26, 2009, 09:56:14 AM
Reply #2

Well thank you DM Heatstroke,

those two look really nice indeed! Thank you for the link. One of the builds focusses heavily on wizardry and the other on the bladesinger. Does this make sense or is an equally leveled build of any advantage?
« Last Edit: July 26, 2009, 09:57:09 AM by Elenatril Iliathorr »

July 26, 2009, 04:41:41 PM
Reply #3

I'm playing thru Darkness over Daggerford with that build, the only things I changed was making it a Drow (couldn't resist) & swapped a feat (SF: Illusion?) out for Practised Spellcaster: Wizard.  It's working out nicely.
HEATSTROKE