Player Resource Consortium

Author Topic: Basic class in PW ?  (Read 4984 times)

March 20, 2012, 08:26:47 AM
  • Adept
    • View Profile

Is it possible to set some basic classes in PW without a need of installing 3rd party program?

March 20, 2012, 10:00:59 AM
Reply #1
    • View Profile

Not sure if I understand the question. To create characters with new races/classes you need either PRC Character Creator (JavaCC) or Conversation Character Creator (ConvoCC). JavaCC is recommended for Single Player games and ConvoCC is designed for server use (it requires NWNX and some plugins - all needed files are included in PRC Server Pack).

I don't know any other methods :/

March 20, 2012, 02:33:05 PM
Reply #2
  • Adept
    • View Profile

Someone told me that a player is forced to install some kind of 3rd party programme to be able to choose from new prc basic classes while creating the char on server. Maybe someone meant  ConvoCC, Im not sure :]

March 20, 2012, 04:42:40 PM
Reply #3

Someone told me that a player is forced to install some kind of 3rd party programme to be able to choose from new prc basic classes while creating the char on server. Maybe someone meant  ConvoCC, Im not sure :]

They may not have the ability to set up the ConvoCC properly & are relying on the players creating their own PCs with the JavaCC.
HEATSTROKE

March 20, 2012, 05:24:43 PM
Reply #4
    • View Profile

They may not have the ability to set up the ConvoCC properly & are relying on the players creating their own PCs with the JavaCC.

Right - if you have ConvoCC set up correctly in your module - your players don't need to install anything.