Player Resource Consortium

Author Topic: No Heartwarder love  (Read 3768 times)

June 11, 2012, 01:46:24 AM
  • Adept
    • View Profile

Hi, first I would like to say thanks for making NWN very enjoyable with the PRC pack. It's even better than NWN2 and DA.

So I have a question and I apologize if it has been discussed in the old forums.

I like CHA build characters, and so I was quite disappointed that Heartwarder is restricted to only divine spellcasters.
I did a quick search and (surprisingly) the one only post which mentioned about it in this forum is the NWN engine limitation on separation of arcane/divine spellcasting progression, but from what I've seen ingame that doesn't seem to be a problem.
I mean there's 8 elemental savants, 4 harpers, 2 thrall of graz'zts, and only one heartwarder.  :'(
Is there no hope for arcane heartwarder to be implemented?

Sorry if I sound whiny on my first post, I'm very grateful as w/o PRC Pack NWN is almost unplayable.  ;D

Cheers,
Xcl

June 11, 2012, 02:09:44 AM
Reply #1
    • View Profile

I intend to make 2 Elemental Savant classes instead of 8 (just arcane and divine), so there would be a room for arcane heartwarder. I can't tell you when this will happen exactly.

June 11, 2012, 02:15:44 AM
Reply #2
  • Adept
    • View Profile

Of course, no such estimation needed. I'm just glad to hear that it's already planned for. ;D

Once again thank you for your hard work.