Player Resource Consortium

Author Topic: About changing some stuff to 3.5  (Read 4956 times)

August 23, 2012, 01:13:52 PM
  • Jr. Associate
    • View Profile

Im without my pc atm, but i still can think about what im gonna do when i get it back, so... is there a way to make kukri/schyte a martial weapon instead of exotic? without prc is easy, but since some stuff has changed the baseitems.2da is strange for me now.

August 23, 2012, 01:30:57 PM
Reply #1
    • View Profile

You would have to edit and recompile some scripts (equip/unequip hooks and every script that includes IsProficient() function).

August 24, 2012, 02:29:46 PM
Reply #2
  • Jr. Associate
    • View Profile

damm... i hate when it comes to scripts.

Well, anyway, when i get my pc back, and my old files, what about i upload all my 3.0 to 3.5 changes so you can put in prc? at least as alternative files? If you want to change more stuff to 3.5, i can help you, at least all the .2da stuff.

Also, what about making a mod for overwhelming/devastating critical with ranged weapons, making it require some archery feats + dextery instead of strenght?

August 25, 2012, 06:56:12 AM
Reply #3

Also, what about making a mod for overwhelming/devastating critical with ranged weapons, making it require some archery feats + dextery instead of strenght?

That's not how it works in PnP D&D is it?
HEATSTROKE

August 27, 2012, 11:11:16 PM
Reply #4
  • Jr. Associate
    • View Profile

im not sure, but i think it doesnt, anyway, its something left unchecked by wizards, since they stopped doing 3.5 version.
Just like arcane archer enhance arrow feat becoming useless since arrow bonuses doesnt stack anymore... or just like the epic deflection feat which makes you invul against arrows. lol