Player Resource Consortium

Author Topic: True Necro in 3.5  (Read 4287 times)

September 29, 2012, 02:18:56 PM
  • Associate
    • View Profile

XWARREN,

Wanted to provide some observations of 3.5 final.

I have a Wiz, Clr, TN (3,3,5).  I use the create undead ability of my TN and get A Mohrg.  The thing is, it acts like a companion.  Meaning that if it is killed it spawns back at the temple like any compion.  You cannot rehire it though.  So now they are starting to stack up (I have four at the tempe just sitting around).  Also, when I sleep, the Mohrg heals to full HP by resting.

It just doesn't seem correct that this should be the case.

One more thing, even though the True Necro gets the create Undead ability at 2nd level, the ability only shows undead starting at 4th level of TN (if you right click on the ability).

October 04, 2012, 09:20:23 PM
Reply #1
  • Associate
    • View Profile

I found a bigger issue I am concerned with.  The create greater undead ability, with the ghoul ravager is causing issues.  When it is killed it goes to the companion respawn location.  Once there, it goes hostile and kills all the NPC's while I adventuring.  This happened to me in Neverwinter where during the under siege chapter it killed everyone in the temple.  When I used my stone of recall, I fought and killed it.  Now there is nobody to sell or heal with in the temple.  This is not game braking in this case, but it is not good.

October 05, 2012, 02:09:24 PM
Reply #2
    • View Profile

I'll look into this. Thanks for reporting.