Player Resource Consortium

Author Topic: No Epic Spell Slots as a DM  (Read 2558 times)

December 26, 2012, 08:31:15 AM
  • Adept
  • Cryptskull of the Vaunted Archmage
    • View Profile
    • Hamster Republic

EDIT: Just realized that this post was possibly unclear on the core issue: No Epic Spell Slots as DM.

I've been modding out the Original Campaign and Expansions for my friends and I to play through together along with a DM, and while the epic spells work perfectly for players, nothing we've done has made them work for DMs yet. Anyone who knows how to get PRC Epic Spells working on a DM, aid would be appreciated.

So far, we have attempted to:

1)Use the Epic Spells radial directly: Crash.

2)Set up to 6 (six) Epic Spells in a Player's radial, then import as DM and use radial: Full spells leading to crash.

3)Quickslot epic spells as a Player, then import to DMVault: DM loses all Epic Spell slots and cannot cast. No amount of Resting has solved this, and the 'Replenish Epic Slots' option is nowhere in sight.

4)Use PRC Options menu as a DM: nowhere to be found in any of the radials.

EDIT:

5)Quickslot PRC Options as Player and import to DMVault: PRC Options become available; Replenishing / Refreshing Epic slots is not among them.

MORE EDITS:

6)Attempted Resting as a Player with useable Epic slots, exporting and importing to DM mode: Loss of all slots and resting doesn't recover them.

7)Assigning the Epic Spell feats directly: Complete failure, but no crash.
« Last Edit: December 26, 2012, 10:09:35 AM by Starbrow »
Knowledge of life and death brings power over all beings, power that can lift the Church of Velsharoon and its adherents to dizzying heights.