Player Resource Consortium

Author Topic: About wands, staves, etc.  (Read 2733 times)

February 06, 2013, 02:09:49 PM
  • Jr. Associate
    • View Profile

In wiki and nwn explorer i checked that wand of fire comes with 50 charges and spends 5 per use, but instead of getting 50 in a new drop, it came with only 10 (nwn prologue campaign, is this relative to a mod or prc? edit: i used cheats to get another, it seems to be related to the game itself, very strange).
Anyway, how do i set it to spend only 1 charge at a time (or increase the number of charges this "random" 10 charges stave starts with?)? i mean, what file manages that? i can't find anywhere =/
I am asking this because i don't want to resort to cheats. =(

If that can't be helped, how about telling me how to change the loot from mysterious mage (he usually drops a wand of sleep) to wand of fire with 50 charges? i mean, i just have to replace the .utc right?

edit 2: looks like i did it with the toolset, just hope it works now. Does the blueprint in override will work solo? i also changed it in the module, so now the though goblin will have the full charges wand of fire.

btw i wanted this so i could use the mummy glitch in beggar nest to kill many mummies at one time with fireball.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2013, 01:43:28 AM by havoker »