Player Resource Consortium

Author Topic: A Dumb Question about Intuitive Attack/Zen Archery:  (Read 4177 times)

July 26, 2013, 01:14:26 AM
  • Adept
    • View Profile

Coming form NWN2, in which these don't work with Touch Attacks...

Do either work with Touch Attacks? Specifically, with a Warlock's Eldritch Blast (either the various ranged shapes, or Glaive in the case of Intuitive Attack)?

I'm thinking about trying to put together an Eldritch Disciple build, and being able to dump Dex for Wisdom would go a long way... (So would having a fourth class to dip Monk for AC, but wishing for too much here methinks).

(On a related note: I was browsing the builds forum and the old ECB PRC archives, and I noticed a distinct dearth of Warlock builds of any sort. Are there any other spots out there on the Internet that I can cruise for ideas? Right now, I'm thinking just a straightforward Warlock 22/CL 8/ED 10 to get 9th level Divine Spells and then everything else on invocations, but I'm open to being told that this is a stupid idea.)

July 26, 2013, 04:53:20 AM
Reply #1
  • Jr. Associate
    • View Profile

Inituitive attack and zen archery don't affect touch attacks. I just tested it to be sure.

Oddly, I can't get intuitive attack to work with an eldritch glaive, even though it's a melee attack and the character I'm using is good aligned. However, if I put my Dex up really high, then my character makes a touch attack with it instead.

Also, the only build I remember seeing here was this one. There's a lot more to it than that, but it's a bit long to post here.