Player Resource Consortium

Author Topic: Morninglord of Lathander?  (Read 7208 times)

July 02, 2009, 02:02:20 PM
    • View Profile

Just wanted to ask what is missing for this class (looks OK for me, but didn't test it much).

Also I noticed that in epic levels morninglord can choose Automatic * Spell feats, does this mean that he also gets improved spellcasting (+1 divine caster level/level)? - Didn't found that in description.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2009, 02:03:18 PM by xwarren »

July 13, 2009, 12:10:40 PM
Reply #1

It was never quite finished I think. Or at least never merged in. If you want to, the code is mostly there.
That is not dead which can eternal lie.
And with strange aeons even death may die.

July 14, 2009, 01:16:49 PM
Reply #2
    • View Profile

Almost finished merging the class :)

One question - should I leave the domain requirement (making it class only for Clerics) or do sth similar to Heart Warder class (more classes can get this PrC, but Clerics need to have right domains)? - checked in the source book and didn't saw any domain requirements.

July 14, 2009, 02:00:44 PM
Reply #3

If there aren't any in the original, then they need to apply only to clerics.

July 15, 2009, 02:23:57 AM
Reply #4
    • View Profile

I've send all files for Morninglord, but when I tested it I noticed that I overlooked something. In prc_morninglord.nss (script that is called by prc_inc_function.nss) there is a part that removes all properties from PC skin. Everything was OK with Cleric/Morninglord build, but with ie Cleric/Morninglord/Duskblade all the duskblade spells were removed. Although they appeared again, I think this should not happen.

I'm not sure how to change it - the script is needed to replace old bonuses (I think). So I would appreciate any help with this :)
« Last Edit: July 15, 2009, 02:25:31 AM by xwarren »

July 15, 2009, 07:50:02 AM
Reply #5

You shouldn't actually need a cleaner script, given that there are other functions that do it for you.

Looking at it now, you should have used SetCompositeBonus. I'll have to rewrite it.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2009, 07:51:15 AM by Stratovarius »

July 15, 2009, 12:18:08 PM
Reply #6
    • View Profile

Thanks. Sorry for trouble, I'm still a biginner :P