Player Resource Consortium

Author Topic: Which source books...  (Read 6492 times)

July 03, 2009, 03:02:59 PM

Which source books have been included in whole, or in part, in the pack so far?

I've gotten my hands on a few of the books(which is getting MUCH harder since 4e is out... and sucks) but I'm looking to get some hard copies of some of the things I have started doing with this pack in some PnP characters.  My DM would prefer to have a more official copy of the sources for some of the stuff.

Thanks for the help, and many thanks to those who have put so much time into making such a great pack.

July 03, 2009, 08:40:48 PM
Reply #1
  • Adept
    • View Profile

From the looks of it, these 6 were definitely included:

>Complete Adventurer
>Expanded Psionics Handbook
>Complete Divine
>Oriental Adventures
>Complete Warrior
>Complete Arcane

That's just from looking at the classes. A lot of the stuff I don't recognize.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2009, 08:46:00 PM by Song »

July 04, 2009, 02:17:46 AM
Reply #2
    • View Profile

Also from:
[ulist=disc]Book of Exalted Deeds
Book of Vile Darkness
Defenders of the Faith
Deities and Demigods
Draconomicon
Dragon Magazine
Dungeon Master's Guide
Epic Level Handbook
Forgotten Realms Campaign Setting
Player's Guide to Faerun
Races of Faerun
Magic of Faerun
Masters of the Wild
Mercenaries
Miniatures Handbook
Random Encounters
Silver Marches
Sword and Fist
The Unapproachable East
The Underdark
Tome and Blood[/ulist]

...and other sources :)
« Last Edit: July 04, 2009, 02:18:06 AM by xwarren »

July 13, 2009, 11:33:33 AM
Reply #3

We have almost every source book. If there is a class in specific you want to know about, just ask.
That is not dead which can eternal lie.
And with strange aeons even death may die.

July 17, 2009, 02:43:55 AM
Reply #4

I'm willing to work on adding both the Artificer base class (who depending on how magic items are made would suffer a little to large nerf) and the Soulbow prestige class. However in my attempt to repick up NWN modding I'm unsure how to make a new class yet let alone if these would be fessable.
For the Soulbow the only hurdle I can think of as a Soulknife has been added would be the weapon (bowless bow use). The Artificer however has a none arcane or divine magic casting ability and that might be a bitch to fix up. And the warforged race might need some changes to work 100% with the class.

The Artificer is in the Eberon setting book. the Soulbow in complete pison if lookign as looking at the class will help with deciding viability. Also after these I will look in to making the Warforged rrestige classes. For the most part likely an easyer task.

July 17, 2009, 07:29:27 AM
Reply #5

The Arti is already partly underway from Flaming_Sword, you'd need to talk to him about working on it. The soulbow, well... CPsi is the book I hate to the point that I usually ban the entire thing, but that class is probably worth adding.
That is not dead which can eternal lie.
And with strange aeons even death may die.

July 17, 2009, 08:43:15 AM
Reply #6

ComPsi isn't to bad in my experiences but may be as only soulknifes really get played in my games for some reason. But any help link wise to tutorials to help make the soulbow would be awesome. I have CC3 but that seams to only cover races not classes.