Player Resource Consortium

Author Topic: Missing Base Classes  (Read 6916 times)

July 15, 2009, 11:38:57 AM

Again, there is a god list of base classes, but for a little nore choice, could class variants be added? The main ones im looking for are Wind Walker (druid), Stalwart Sorcerer, and Battle Sorcerer. And after looking at other forums for the legality of the combination, I have raised a Stalwart Battle Sorcerer, quite a nice melee caster that people agree is balanced. If anyone else has base classes they would like to see, add to the list.

Unearthed Arcana, Complete Mage, http://crystalkeep.com/d20/rules/DnD3.5Index-Classes-Base.pdf

July 15, 2009, 12:41:43 PM
Reply #1

We're not planning on adding those classes. I don't particularly like the UA classes, especially.
That is not dead which can eternal lie.
And with strange aeons even death may die.

September 28, 2014, 12:36:03 PM
Reply #2

I'mma go ahead and poke this again, maybe somebody made it..

October 11, 2014, 11:44:50 AM
Reply #3
  • Associate
    • View Profile

I'm not sure there are any makers left. The last person in charge was XWarren, but, although he didn't officially retire, I haven't seen a post from him in some time.

Much as I love the PRC, I think it is now, if not dead, at least undead. What there is, there is. I don't expect to see any new additions at this point. Considering how long after the release of NWN 2 the momentum continued, it was truly remarkable, but all things come to an end eventually.