Player Resource Consortium

Author Topic: Some Class Features and New Feats not working.  (Read 2576 times)

April 03, 2015, 06:03:25 PM
  • Adept
    • View Profile

Hey guys, I'm new around here so forgive me if this has been addressed in an older topic because I hadn't seen any through searching. I noticed while playing through the OC as a Rogue / Tempest / Fighter that my greater and supreme Two-Weapon fighting feats weren't working. Only 2 attacks were showing up for my offhand weapon. Additionally, taking Perfect Two-Weapon fighting give the extra attacks it was supposed to either (Char was lvl 25, with 10 levels of Fighter and Tempest, and 5 levels of Rogue). Some of the new feats do work, as I was getting Two-Weapon rend notifications but it seems that in my install a good amount do not. I started a new character in SoU as a Swashbuckler / Wizard. At level 5 (3 SB / 2 Wiz) I picked up my third level of swashbuckler with the hopes of using insightful strike to significantly boost my damage. It also did not work. I was following all the requirements listed by the feat (light armor, correct weapons equipped, unemcumbered, etc) but saw no change. Oddly enough some things, Bladesinger Style for instance, do work.

I'm running a largely unmodded game, using only the PRC and ACP. Any help for this issue would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advanced, and thanks for keeping a classic game relevant!   :D

April 04, 2015, 04:34:32 AM
Reply #1
    • View Profile

If I remember correctly the extra attacks are not displayed on the character sheet, but if you check the log window during fight you should notice, that there more attacks made than there are listed on the sheet.

About insightful Strike - it should be applied as extra damage property to weapon. There may be some problems with OnEquip event in your module. Try resting and check if the property was added.