Player Resource Consortium

Author Topic: Quick shifter (race) question  (Read 4079 times)

August 21, 2009, 08:27:11 AM

I was messing around with a couple of characters in the PRC Character Builder module and I noticed something with the second one, a shifter soulknife.  She had a fair few Shifter Feats (Healing Factor, both Shifter Defence, Shifter Instincts and Extra Shifter Trait), but she still only had one use of her shifting ability.  I don't know if the extended duration still worked (although it seemed to last a while; I had taken her from level 1 to 20 just to have a look at the class), but she could still only shift once a day, when (assuming I'm reading it right), she should've gotten two additional uses from four of her five Shifter Feats.

Was this feature accidentally left out, or has this just been a minor oversight?

August 21, 2009, 02:57:45 PM
Reply #1

Quote from: ShadowFighter15

I was messing around with a couple of characters in the PRC Character Builder module and I noticed something with the second one, a shifter soulknife.  She had a fair few Shifter Feats (Healing Factor, both Shifter Defence, Shifter Instincts and Extra Shifter Trait), but she still only had one use of her shifting ability.  I don't know if the extended duration still worked (although it seemed to last a while; I had taken her from level 1 to 20 just to have a look at the class), but she could still only shift once a day, when (assuming I'm reading it right), she should've gotten two additional uses from four of her five Shifter Feats.

Was this feature accidentally left out, or has this just been a minor oversight?

Sounds like a bug.  Are you using the PnP Shifter or the Bioware Shifter?
HEATSTROKE

August 21, 2009, 04:39:54 PM
Reply #2

He's using the race, not the class. I've forwarded this to the coder.
That is not dead which can eternal lie.
And with strange aeons even death may die.