Player Resource Consortium

Author Topic: prc 3.5 class radial  (Read 2740 times)

October 12, 2015, 04:15:01 AM
  • Adept
    • View Profile

First off I need to say, I ABSOLUTELY love the work you guys put into this!!! Now onto the issue......
Until about a week ago I had been using PRC v3.2 and it worked AMAZINGLY....Needless to say late one night due certain distractions. I managed to completely break my installment of NWN. < ~_~> A few days later  I got around to reinstalling a new copy of NWN Diamond and began replacing everything I've lost. Unable to find another link to the previous version of PRC I had been using I decided to install PRCs latest build instead via the executable. Now my only problem seems to be class radials. No matter the class (Dread Necro ,etc) the class spell radial is always empty. The "special abilities" for the classes on the radial work fine.. Although as stated the class radials for PRC Spells isn't cooperating with me. I've been trying for the last 3-4 days to fix the issue myself and have learnt very little in regards to my problem. I'm at a loss and at wits end. Any "HALP" or suggestions? Thanks in advance.

L

October 12, 2015, 11:02:14 AM
Reply #1
  • Associate
    • View Profile

I'm not an expert, but I do know that if you try to use a saved game from when you were using 3.2, that won't work. You need to start a fresh game if you change PRC version.

Occasionally, I have run across that modules that, because of their own scripting, blocked portions of the PRC from operating properly. Unfortunately, there is no fix for that problem unless someone rewrites the module.

If you are playing the OC, remember to apply PRCocfix; otherwise there will be problems.