Player Resource Consortium

Author Topic: Crafting convo problem  (Read 10877 times)

October 12, 2015, 02:38:45 PM
  • Adept
    • View Profile

Hi all, I'm having a weird issue with the PRC crafting convo and was hoping someone could help me.

I am using the arbitrary crafting mode and mistakenly clicked on "cast a spell" on a potion bottle. Upon doing so, the standard wait convo popped up and the countdown started. It never finished and I got a prc crafting error and now the convo won't go away. It disappears if I talk to someone but it immediately comes back up afterwards. Is there any way I can fix this?

October 12, 2015, 06:50:54 PM
Reply #1
  • Associate
    • View Profile

Hi all, I'm having a weird issue with the PRC crafting convo and was hoping someone could help me.

I am using the arbitrary crafting mode and mistakenly clicked on "cast a spell" on a potion bottle. Upon doing so, the standard wait convo popped up and the countdown started. It never finished and I got a prc crafting error and now the convo won't go away. It disappears if I talk to someone but it immediately comes back up afterwards. Is there any way I can fix this?

I have experienced this before, and I'm afraid the only way to fix it is shut down the game and reload from the last save. I think the option that allows you to alter spell DC has the same effect.

As a good fan of arbitrary crafting, especially for modules with random items, I hope this problem can be fixed in the next release. Because the "on hit cast spell" routine does work, I think the secret is including a limited list of spells rather than all of them, which seems to overload the system. I think I've seen TMI errors at the beginning of the process you are describing.