Player Resource Consortium

Author Topic: Item Crafting Issue  (Read 3602 times)

December 04, 2009, 08:08:06 PM
  • Adept
    • View Profile

Running PRC 3.3g with nwn at 1.69 and all expansions, including CEP 2.2.

Everything seems to be working relatively fine, except in the crafting department.

EX -
I have a masterwork weapon, or an existing magical weapon
I load up the craft menu, go through the steps, and pick an enhancement or enchantment
The screen comes up for me to review my choice and confirm
I press confirm, it says "Crafting Complete!", but nothing actually happens (i.e., the weapon, armor, etc., does not get enhanced/enchanted).

Any ideas?

I might add that the normal item crafting works perfectly (I AM able to craft masterwork items)--just can't enchant or enhance them.

I'm running a level 28 wizard, who has the spells memorized for the day, and all the crafting feats (as well as the exp and gold required).  Could it be something in the switches?

Thanks,
Rev222

P.S.  My apologies if this has been answered elsewhere...I haven't been able to find anything on it.

December 05, 2009, 08:25:43 PM
Reply #1
  • Adept
    • View Profile

Just checked, and this problem spans across all the item creation feats I have.  Not sure if that helps, but I thought I'd check.  :-)

December 19, 2009, 01:31:47 PM
Reply #2
  • Adept
    • View Profile

Uninstalled everything, reinstalled everything BUT the CEP (had an issue with whip proficiency due to a faulty merge...figured that might be the problem here too).

Still doesn't work.

December 19, 2009, 03:23:43 PM
Reply #3
    • View Profile

I thought I've fixed that in 3.3h rc1...

edit: Yep, it's fixed.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2009, 03:25:22 PM by xwarren »