Player Resource Consortium

Author Topic: [Request] Seeker of the Misty Isle  (Read 4269 times)

December 30, 2009, 07:42:38 PM
  • Adept
    • View Profile

Please don't hurt me!(much)

I know work on the NWN prc is winding down, but I really wanted to see if this one could be squeeked in at the end if there is room for it.

Without further ado...

Seeker of the Misty Isle (Complete Divine, pg.61-63)
- Hit Die: d8
- Proficiencies: Martial Weapons, Light and Medium Armors
- Class Skills: Balance, Climb, Concentration, Craft, Diplomacy, Hide, Jump, Knowledge( Geography, Religion), Listen, Move Silently, Ride, Speak Language, Spellcraft, Spot, Survival.
- Skill Points: 6 + (Int Mod)

REQUIREMENTS:

Race: Elf or Half-Elf
Skills: Knowledge(Religion) 4 ranks, Survival 8 ranks
Spells: Able to cast 2nd level Divine Spells
Special: Must be inducted by another member.

ABILITIES:

BAB: 3/4

Saves: High Fort/Ref, Low Will
Spells: Full (chart has "-" for levels 5 and 10 but the entry on the next page says every level.)

Level
1: Extra Domain(Travel)
2: -
3: -
4: Swiftfooted
5: Corellon's Perception, Surefooted
6: Find the Path
7: Extra Domain(Magic)
8: -
9: Arcane Sight
10: Discern Location

Extra Domain (Travel) - Self explanatory.

Swift Footed(Ex) - At level 4, the Seeker can ignore the normal -5 penalty for accelerated movement when she uses the following skills: Balance, Climb, Hide, Move Silently, Survival (for following tracks). Her penalty for accelerated tumbling is reduced form -10 to -5.

Corellon's Perception(Ex) -  A 5th level Seeker of the Misty Isle has sight and hearing far beyond a normal elf's, and she has attuned her senses to repetitively sweep the immediate area. She gains a +5 racial bonus on Listen, Search, and Spot checks. Furthermore, she can attempt to spot or hear something she failed once per round per skill as a free action( such attempts are normally move actions).

Surefooted(Ex) - A side effect of the Seeker of the Misty Isle's keen senses, she is always searching the terrain around her. Accordingly, she has a preternatural sense of minute details in the landscape she can use to her advantage. She can ignore DC modifiers on Balance,  Move Silently, and Tumble derived from the surface or terrain.

Find the Path(Sp) - The 6th level Seeker can use Find the Path on herself once a day as a spell-like ability. Her caster level is equal to her class level.

Extra Domain(Magic)  Self Explanatory.

Arcane Sight(Su) - Three times per day, a 9th level  Seeker of the Misty Isle's eyes glow blue, enabling her to use Arcane Sight, as the spell from a caster of  the Seeker's highest divine caster level.

Discern Location(Sp) - A 10th level Seeker can use Discern Location once per week as a spell-like ability. Her caster level is equal to her class.
==================

And that's it. From the looks of it it doesn't look like a huge pain to make and I'd appreciate it greatly. Thanks for taking the time to read this.

December 31, 2009, 04:49:03 AM
Reply #1
    • View Profile

Ahh, yes....

And I would like to have Shugenja class from that book :)
Somebody, please ^^

Seriously, some class abilities of the Seeker are not possible in NWN (swift footed, sure footed, arcane sight) others you can get by choosing another class (extra domain - Contemplative, martial weapon proficiency - Hospitarler etc.). So IMHO not worth the hassle.

But if someone coded the class (and Shungenja too, please ;)  ), I wold be happy to merge it with the PRC :)
« Last Edit: December 31, 2009, 04:55:52 AM by xwarren »