Player Resource Consortium

Author Topic: Issue Since The Download Of Prc  (Read 3241 times)

January 07, 2010, 09:41:08 PM

I have recently downloaded 3.3 and am expeirenceing an issue during character creation. whenever i go to press play even if i use only original content the game crashes. i have never experienced this issue before and was wondering if there might be a way around it .Thank you for your time.

January 07, 2010, 10:52:13 PM
Reply #1

Hmm... well, as the PRC is basically run by a bunch of hak files (and a tlk file, plus some portraits...) and shouldn't, in theory, be overriding anything at all, you could try the NWN patch page and install the critical rebuild for 1.69 in whichever OS you're using.  It's a long download, but it's also basically everything except .ini files, your key file, and such.
Of course, by the time I finish this post, it will already be obsolete.  C'est la vie.

January 08, 2010, 09:08:42 AM
Reply #2
  • Developer
    • View Profile

Quote from: chaoticone

I have recently downloaded 3.3 and am expeirenceing an issue during character creation. whenever i go to press play even if i use only original content the game crashes. i have never experienced this issue before and was wondering if there might be a way around it .Thank you for your time.

I see the same thing. Use the PRC's character creator program instead of creating your characters with the NWN character creation screen.