Player Resource Consortium

Author Topic: General Builder Question - Fixing Random Loot  (Read 3225 times)

January 24, 2010, 11:56:11 PM

I've tried asking this in the NWN Forums already, but I haven't found an efficient answer for this yet:

I am currently trying to fix the issue of NWN-specific loot spawning on enemies when they die (Books, Maps, etc.). I have a pseudo-method of getting this to work at least per area (junk chest script, put all junk chests in one inaccessible area and link them to each specific area), but I am hoping to see if there's some sort of method to get it to work throughout an entire module? Is this possible, or will I need to simply do this for each area individually? I'm trying to set this up so that I don't have to make multiple objects on the screen at one time.

- Burin
Burin077 - Gamer, Designer, Storyteller, the list goes on.

Current Works:
The World of Anestoril - NWN Module - In Progress

January 25, 2010, 08:40:36 PM
Reply #1
  • Jr. Associate
    • View Profile
    • http://deepingdale.proboards.com/index.cgi?

are you wanting no loot to spawn? some of your loot to spawn with the standard or your loot in place of the standard loot?

January 28, 2010, 12:32:21 AM
Reply #2

Quote from: dsabrae

are you wanting no loot to spawn? some of your loot to spawn with the standard or your loot in place of the standard loot?

I'd prefer to customize the loot myself, but if there were a way to simply omit the campaign-specific material from the general loot template that would be much more preferred. I'm open to suggestions!

- Burin
Burin077 - Gamer, Designer, Storyteller, the list goes on.

Current Works:
The World of Anestoril - NWN Module - In Progress