Player Resource Consortium

Author Topic: Help needed  (Read 2436 times)

February 14, 2010, 09:24:09 PM
  • Adept
    • View Profile

Hi folks,

I'm only a novice builder for my own server , however I seem to find that when members are joining the server, their appearances are constantly being changed by the server.. Also a few of the classes are not working right (if at all).

For example, PnP shifter class does not remember it's list of known shapes the character can take (even from first PnP Shifter level).

Character appearances such as human or else, are being changed by the server (without actual input by an operator) to something else.  Tails are being added or changed (mostly to Manticore Tail).

To fix these problems I decided to check the scripts used by PRC in the server.. It seems that a lot of the scripts that ARE being called for are missing or non-existant.

I've tried complete re-installation of Never winter Nights and PRC.  I've tried manually adding prc into the server and using the PRC Installer to include prc content into the server.

No matter what I do it seems that I cant fix the problems.  Could I please get some help on this matter?

Please note I love the content and congratulate the PRC team for all their hardwork.. if only I could get it all to work as it should :D

Yours troubled,
Ryorgin.