Player Resource Consortium

Author Topic: Unable to take PnP shfter or EK classes  (Read 3417 times)

February 15, 2010, 02:25:36 PM

Hi all. got 2 questions

for some reasons, even when meeting all the requirements  with a wiz (alertness, endurance and polymorph self) I cant take the shifter class. Am I missing something?

For EK, you nead martial weapon profiencies but I can't find it. All I found was weapon profiencies then a choice of weapon. Where can I find this feat?
« Last Edit: February 15, 2010, 02:29:12 PM by Kaelaenn »

February 15, 2010, 04:04:46 PM
Reply #1
  • Developer
    • View Profile

Quote from: Kaelaenn

Hi all. got 2 questions

for some reasons, even when meeting all the requirements  with a wiz (alertness, endurance and polymorph self) I cant take the shifter class.

I don't know if it still works this way, but in the past I think you had to actually be able to cast Polymorph Self (in other words, you had to memorize that spell and sleep) before being able to select Pnp Shifter. Try that.

If that doesn't work, I'll probably need more details about your build--perhaps you could send me the .bic file?

February 16, 2010, 09:30:10 AM
Reply #2
    • View Profile

Quote from: CapnQ

Quote from: Kaelaenn

Hi all. got 2 questions

for some reasons, even when meeting all the requirements  with a wiz (alertness, endurance and polymorph self) I cant take the shifter class.

I don't know if it still works this way, but in the past I think you had to actually be able to cast Polymorph Self (in other words, you had to memorize that spell and sleep) before being able to select Pnp Shifter. Try that.

If that doesn't work, I'll probably need more details about your build--perhaps you could send me the .bic file?

Exactly. That's how the bioware GetHasSpell() function work.

For martial weapon proficiency you need a level of a class that gives this feat (ie. fighter, paladin etc.) Can't select that feat during level up any more.
(not really sure what the requirements are - all martial weapon proficiencies or single martial weapon proficiency - need to check the source book)

*Edit: You need all martial weapon proficiencies, so no bugs here.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2010, 11:03:14 AM by xwarren »