Player Resource Consortium

Author Topic: Shaman companion considered a henchman, no dialog and odd voice set  (Read 2619 times)

November 30, 2015, 09:00:58 PM
  • Adept
    • View Profile

I'm playing Revenant and it has a limit of 1 henchman and I get the error, "You may only have 1 henchman at a time." when the companion is with my character and I talk to the Homunculus to join me. 
If one of the module's henchman are already with me I can summon the Jaguar without a problem but if one of the henchman die and I need to resurrect them then I have to unsummon the jaguar, 'hire' the henchman with dialog then teleport back to my grave, rest, then summon the jaguar, then run all the way back to where I was.

Also, the jaguar has no control dialog.  I could swear that it had a dialog similar to a summons 'battle tactics' dialog before I upgraded to 3.5 from 3.2 PRC.

Lastly, when it attacks it screams "your taint shall be cleansed".   That can't be right for an animal companion. 

I'll start the module over (for like the 9th time) after setting  SetMaxHenchman (2) but the jaguar isn't really a henchman.

EDIT:  I found some postings about how to adjust the OnModLoad event in Module Properties which then recompiles the script.
This should let me adjust the number of henchmen but not why the Jaguar is looking like a henchmen instead of a companion.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2015, 08:24:08 AM by marmot »

November 30, 2015, 09:08:43 PM
Reply #1
  • Adept
    • View Profile

Follow up question.

Are the True Necro's Morgh creations going to count as extra henchman?