Player Resource Consortium

Author Topic: problem with ToB maneuvers in 3.4  (Read 2953 times)

January 03, 2011, 10:43:29 PM

I created a Crusader and loaded up Pretty Good Character Creator with the PRC added in via the Module Updater. When I load the new character, I immediately get a dialogue for selecting maneuvers and stances. However, I can never select stances through the stance selection option. When I try to select maneuvers and stances through the maneuvers option, I can never use up all of the maneuvers and stances the character *should* know and can't close the dialogue box.

Am I missing something?

January 04, 2011, 11:41:22 AM
Reply #1
    • View Profile

Quote from: imperialspectre

I created a Crusader and loaded up Pretty Good Character Creator with the PRC added in via the Module Updater. When I load the new character, I immediately get a dialogue for selecting maneuvers and stances. However, I can never select stances through the stance selection option. When I try to select maneuvers and stances through the maneuvers option, I can never use up all of the maneuvers and stances the character *should* know and can't close the dialogue box.

Am I missing something?

Fixed and uploaded to the Vault ;)

January 04, 2011, 02:07:30 PM
Reply #2

Downloading the update in time to catch my flight home. Will test on the flight and let you know once I have internet again.

Thanks for the quick response. :)

January 06, 2011, 01:28:18 PM
Reply #3

Confirming that it works after the latest update on NWVault. Again, thanks. :)