Player Resource Consortium

Author Topic: Spell problems, also are some Epic spells a comic joke?  (Read 3172 times)

April 16, 2010, 10:18:39 PM

Hi there guys, recently dled this great mod and I am getting much enjoyment out of my Demi Lich. Thing is god haha.

Anyways here are the spells I am having issue with.

Epic Spells :

Hellsend - Does nothing at all, says I cast the spell, uses up an epic spell slot, but does not send me to abyss, I am wondering if this is a spell that special conditions must apply or something, or some modding must be done with it I don't know, but I am wondering what its supposed to do.

Fiendish Words - I get 2 choices, NPC A or NPC B. NPC A is a succubus and says something along the lines of "what did you expect some secret from hell or something hahaha" laughs and goes away then the spell ends. NPC B is a Balor and says he is fighting the bloodwar and to leave him alone. Then leaves and the spell ends. Is this intention or is there something I am missing.

Normal spells :

Damning Darkness (4th Lvl) - I cast it but get no damage, or darkness affect. It says I can only cast on creatures/enemies.

Otilukes Freezing Sphere (6th Lvl) - Does not cast at all, cannot cast on self but can cast at location or creature, when I do, my guy runs over to location or creature and either sits there and does not cast, or follows that creature and does not cast.

Crushing Fist of Spite (9th Lvl) - Summons something completly invisble with 3 hitpoints that cannot be damaged, it does not attack anything, does not move, just sits there. Are there specific things I must do to make it attack?

Thanks thats all for now if I have any other issues I will bring them up later, though I don't know to what end since the bug will never be fixed since you guys are essentially done with NWN. Thankyou!

April 16, 2010, 10:26:29 PM
Reply #1

Already answered my own question about those epic spells, too bad they seemed cool. Oh well. I looked in the forums about the working and non working epic spells.