Player Resource Consortium

Author Topic: Favoured Soul metamagic doesn't work...  (Read 4194 times)

June 02, 2010, 02:58:14 AM

Sorry here I come again:|...

In 3.3h RC1 I played a Favoured Soul with Extend Spell, and in the class radial menu each spell which can be extended had an 'Extend' version beside the normal one. Now I've changed to RC2, but find no 'Extend' version this time. I tried to build a new character, but it just happens in the same way...

Now I don't know whether it's a common problem or just my own. First time when I installed HOU1.69+CEP2.2+PRC3.3hRC2, I couldn't see fingers and toes, but after I re-installed I can see them again, so I wonder if others have the same problem.

Or are those metamagic feats not planned to work on Favoured Soul at all?

Thanx!
« Last Edit: June 02, 2010, 03:18:08 AM by william_iii »

June 02, 2010, 09:06:10 AM
Reply #1
    • View Profile

This should be a common problem in PRC 3.3h RC2  ;p

I've edited new spellbook system for that release. Now if you want to cast extended version of a spell you need to select 'extend spell ability' icon (if you do this once, only the next spell will be extended, if you do this twice all spells, if possible, will be extended) and than cast the spell.

New selectable metamagic abilities are all located in class radial menu for spontaneous casters. Prepared casters use metamagic in the same way they did before.

June 02, 2010, 09:10:31 PM
Reply #2

Quote from: xwarren

This should be a common problem in PRC 3.3h RC2  ;p

I've edited new spellbook system for that release. Now if you want to cast extended version of a spell you need to select 'extend spell ability' icon (if you do this once, only the next spell will be extended, if you do this twice all spells, if possible, will be extended) and than cast the spell.

New selectable metamagic abilities are all located in class radial menu for spontaneous casters. Prepared casters use metamagic in the same way they did before.

Er... this time I've checked the entire radial menu many times carefully but can't find any metamagic abilities... same thing happens on Mystic...:o

& I checked the feat.2da where I found all Favoured Soul metamagic spells are gone... now metamagic feats do nothing at all:|:|:|
« Last Edit: June 03, 2010, 02:23:30 AM by william_iii »

June 04, 2010, 09:40:35 AM
Reply #3
    • View Profile

william_iii, you found a bug ;)

I'll fix it for next release.

June 04, 2010, 08:24:25 PM
Reply #4

Then I think I have to change my build...:|

Thanx!