Player Resource Consortium

Author Topic: Archivist Epic Spells  (Read 4498 times)

May 07, 2010, 09:39:09 PM

In Single Player using PrC 3.3h RC2, I was testing out an Archivist build that I'm planning to use in a PW when the RC2 not-working-on-PW issue fix is released.  Although I doubt I'll ever actually reach Epic levels on the PW, I was playing around with it for fun and couldn't get Epic Spells to work at all.

The build was Archivist 11/Hospitalar 10.  That should provide a CL of 21.  At level 21, I took the feat "Epic Spellcasting", which should allow me to cast Epic spells.  I met the requirements for the feat (Lore 24, Spellcraft 24, CL 21+).

There was neither an option under the Epic Spells radial tab nor a "Manage Epic Spells" option under the PrC Options convo.  Did I merely do something wrong/was I missing something?  I was able to get the Epic spell Books from the PrC options purchase convo, but there was no way to learn them or prepare them.

Thanks so much for your help!  Also, I apologize beforehand if I missed something kinda obvious...I don't usually play anything above level 10 so I don't know anything about Epic levels...

May 08, 2010, 10:41:17 AM
Reply #1

Quote from: EternalSerpent

when the RC2 not-working-on-PW issue fix is released.  

What issue is this?
HEATSTROKE

May 08, 2010, 03:00:46 PM
Reply #2

Eh, I don't know the details.  Something that was fixed for next release, I think.

May 09, 2010, 10:04:42 AM
Reply #3
    • View Profile

My archivist didn't reached epic levels yet ;)

Thanks for the info, I'll fix this.