Player Resource Consortium

Author Topic: About Leadership  (Read 4454 times)

June 04, 2010, 08:41:10 PM

I see the feat 'Leadership' in the manual and tried a little, and then got confused... I'm afraid I can't understand the manual clearly. There're some questions:

0 I think the Cohort files are those have 'cohort' within their file names located in /NWN/database/ Am I right?
1 Cohort: Must I level up to 40 if I want the character to register as a conhort?
2 Leadership score = Character level + Cha modifier?
3 In the manual's description, does it mean that a leader with score of 25+ can only have a cohort up to Level 17? But when my Lv40 leader summoned a default conhort a Lv40 paladin appears... while custom cohort seems to work in another way. So my quesion is, a Lv40 character can summon Lv? cohort? What about if has 'Epic Leadership'? How to understand the sentence 'Normally the Leadership feat provides no benefit for leadership scores beyond 25'?

Thanks!

June 04, 2010, 11:48:44 PM
Reply #1

I can't help with most of that but I CAN help with the level of recruited cohorts.

When you use standard, if you recruit a standard cohort without an ECL, you get one at your level rather than your leadership score.  If you use custom you should get one at your leadership score.  I don't know why this is though.

July 04, 2010, 12:03:18 PM
Reply #2

Also, Leadership should require a 6th lvl character to select, but has no such restrictions in the feats.2da.
HEATSTROKE

July 04, 2010, 02:31:00 PM
Reply #3

I think I tried taking it before level 6 at after I leveled up it gave me a message that I had been deleveled due to not being level 6.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2010, 02:41:23 PM by KenquinnTheInsaneOne »