Player Resource Consortium

Author Topic: What PRC's advance Warlock?  (Read 5426 times)

June 25, 2009, 11:56:33 PM
  • Jr. Associate
    • View Profile

Which of the PRC's in the PRC pack advance warlock now? I checked Acolyte of the Skin and that one works, but not sure which other classes actually meet the qualifications. I saw some classes in a forum that might meet the prereqs:

Acolyte of the Skin (tested implemented 3.3!!!)
Disciple of Asmodeus
Dragon Devotee
Talon of Tiamat (tested has not been implemented 3.3)
virtuoso

On a side note should warlock qualify for PNP Shifter? The 3rd level invocation spider shape might qualify them?

July 13, 2009, 11:59:21 AM
Reply #1

Acolyte of the Skin, Maester, Disciple of Asmodeus, Enlightened Fist.

And no spellcasting.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2009, 12:00:45 PM by Stratovarius »
That is not dead which can eternal lie.
And with strange aeons even death may die.

January 06, 2011, 08:54:37 AM
Reply #2
  • Jr. Associate
    • View Profile

Well... I created a gnome warlock for testing. I have over 10 ranks in craft: general, over 10 in UMD. I took both Bioware and PRC crafting feats (Craft wondrous item, craft magic arms and armor, craft golem and Bioware brew mixture and craft wand). And I still can't take Maester PrC. In PnP the requirement is caster lvl 5th - here in PRC it's 3rd lvl arcane spellcasting - so I picked an invocation which is an equivalent of third level spell (Brimstone Blast), I have invocations of higher levels too...

What's wrong? It just doesn't seem to work.

EDIT:
Uhm, well... I'm sorry for this post. Anyway it seems that maester entry requirement does not acknowledge Craft: General. When I took some ranks in Craft:Armor and Craft: Weapon I was able to enter the class.

Anyway it looks like a little bug?

And one question - why do Eldritch Knight and Maester have full casting progressions? Is it impossible to code losing a caster level at first lvl of the class?
« Last Edit: January 06, 2011, 09:41:50 AM by Shalvan »
Ideas are bulletproof.