Player Resource Consortium

Author Topic: Healer Spellcasting Problem  (Read 3653 times)

October 10, 2010, 04:12:57 AM

I just created a brand new healer and after figuring out how the spell book works was able to memorize cure light wounds and assign it to a quick slot. After resting I tried healing someone in my party and it would not work. When I clicked on the link for that spell in the Healer page I noticed that the spell's help file doesn't list Healer. I'm assuming this must be the problem. Is this the bug or am I missing something else?

October 10, 2010, 08:27:48 AM
Reply #1
    • View Profile

Quote from: The__Dude

I just created a brand new healer and after figuring out how the spell book works was able to memorize cure light wounds and assign it to a quick slot. After resting I tried healing someone in my party and it would not work. When I clicked on the link for that spell in the Healer page I noticed that the spell's help file doesn't list Healer. I'm assuming this must be the problem. Is this the bug or am I missing something else?

Missing class name in spells description is not the problem. The spell works for others (including myself) so you must be doing something wrong. What PRC version do you use? What kind of character you want to play (race, ability scores)?

October 10, 2010, 03:38:10 PM
Reply #2

Quote from: xwarren

Quote from: The__Dude

Missing class name in spells description is not the problem. The spell works for others (including myself) so you must be doing something wrong. What PRC version do you use? What kind of character you want to play (race, ability scores)?

Ok, turns out I'm an idiot and didn't realize the mod we were playing with last night was using an outdated PRC. We just put up a mod with the latest PRC added to it and now everything works beautifully. Sorry about the confusion (and thanks for the quick reply!).