Player Resource Consortium

Author Topic: Taking warrior or shifter pvp levels.  (Read 4972 times)

August 09, 2010, 08:20:55 PM
  • Adept
    • View Profile

Well sup folks, heres the bug im getting on my server:

once you get to lvl 5 warrior it wont let you level..i mean, you click lvl up and all and once you get to the window that shows the hp you gained as well as all the feats and all that, you click "ok" and bam! you never did all that. it doesnt show xp loss / gained in the screen or anything, and the "level up" image still shows, you can try to lvl up again...but it will just happen again and again..

well the shifter has the same problem but at any level you try to take shifter pnp it happends... HELP please!

August 10, 2010, 12:29:57 PM
Reply #1
    • View Profile

Some more info would be helpful.

Which PRC version, do you use any other custom content?

IIRC the only things that were changed for fighter class are added PRC control feats at lvl 1 (all base classes have them) and weapon specialization proficiency at lvl 4.

August 10, 2010, 01:15:09 PM
Reply #2
  • Adept
    • View Profile

its using the last prc and the module is Nordok Genesis 2010 (note: the bug only happends with online multiplayer)

August 11, 2010, 08:35:28 AM
Reply #3

Quote from: Lemuux

its using the last prc and the module is Nordok Genesis 2010 (note: the bug only happends with online multiplayer)

Are you running the module or playing someone else's?
HEATSTROKE

August 11, 2010, 01:21:16 PM
Reply #4
  • Adept
    • View Profile

i tried running the module on my pc (i set the server and join in multiplayer) and it works perfect, but the bug is at my brother's server, wich is hosted on a dedicated server.

August 11, 2010, 02:17:08 PM
Reply #5

Quote from: Lemuux

i tried running the module on my pc (i set the server and join in multiplayer) and it works perfect, but the bug is at my brother's server, wich is hosted on a dedicated server.

Has he tried re-caching the DB?
HEATSTROKE

August 11, 2010, 09:35:46 PM
Reply #6
  • Adept
    • View Profile

hmm how can he do that?

August 12, 2010, 12:22:18 AM
Reply #7

Depending on what the server uses either run the MySQL or the SQLite precatcher. The precatchers come with the PRC Server pack.

August 12, 2010, 08:43:40 AM
Reply #8

I'm thinking you are getting different results because you are using the Bioware database in single player mode & the multiplayer server is using either MySQL or SQLite, like Kenquinn stated.
HEATSTROKE

August 13, 2010, 02:33:37 PM
Reply #9
  • Adept
    • View Profile

well, i checked and hes running the server on linux using the nwserver.  so...no idea what kind of DB its using :S