Player Resource Consortium

Author Topic: LETO help - Maneuvers  (Read 5272 times)

August 18, 2010, 09:58:57 AM
  • Adept
    • View Profile

A player remade her character on the server I LETO for but was accidentally raised to high. Upon fixing that issue the maneuvers she gained were not removed. She asked me to remove them, but whenever I click the feats button I get "List index out of bounds (-1)"

I tried going into the advanced editor options, but the maneuvers do not have entries in the feats section's listed numbers. The last entry is 24111: Master of Nine.

I am looking for the numbers of:

Disrupting Blow
White Raven Tactics
Pearl of Black Doubt

Halp =/
« Last Edit: August 18, 2010, 10:04:06 AM by Gahlo »

August 18, 2010, 10:06:21 AM
Reply #1

Quote from: Gahlo

A player remade her character on the server I LETO for but was accidentally raised to high. Upon fixing that issue the maneuvers she gained were not removed. She asked me to remove them, but whenever I click the feats button I get "List index out of bounds (-1)"

I tried going into the advanced editor options, but the maneuvers do not have entries in the feats section's listed numbers. The last entry is 24111: Master of Nine.

Disrupting Blow
White Raven Tactics
Pearl of Black Doubt

Halp =/

Did you use the PRC version of LETO?
HEATSTROKE

August 18, 2010, 10:10:44 AM
Reply #2
  • Adept
    • View Profile

Quote from: DM Heatstroke

Disrupting Blow
White Raven Tactics
Pearl of Black Doubt

Halp =/

Did you use the PRC version of LETO?

Sure did.

August 18, 2010, 06:10:02 PM
Reply #3
    • View Profile

Disrupting Blow
White Raven Tactics
Pearl of Black Doubt

Halp =/

That's... a bit complicated. Step by step how to do that:

[olist=1]open the character file in Leto,
go to advanced editor
find 'Equip_ItemList' node - expand it
find entry with 'base_prc_skin' tag
search for 'ItemList' node in that entry
find entry with 'HideToken' tag
expand 'VarTable' node in that entry[/olist]

...that was the easy part ;)

[olist=1]open cla_move_*.2da file for the class from which you would like to remove the maneuver
find the correct maneuver - remember 'SpellID' value
go back to Leto
in 'VarTable' search for entry with 'PRC_ManeuverList_xxxx_ManeuversKnownLevelArray_x_x' name (x are integers representing class, level, list type etc.) and value = SpellID
delete that entry
save the file[/olist]

after you do that, the maneuvers should be removed next time character rests.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2010, 06:10:31 PM by xwarren »

August 19, 2010, 11:43:03 AM
Reply #4
  • Adept
    • View Profile

That did it, thanks for the help and once again thank you for all the work you do here. The PRC greatly enhances my NWN experience. Hells, I refuse ot play without it! =D