Player Resource Consortium

Author Topic: Rune Crafting  (Read 3773 times)

August 19, 2010, 03:41:38 PM
  • Associate
    • View Profile

I see there are several "Artisan" feats that reduce time, cost, XP use for crafting magic items. Does the cost reduction include Runes from the Runecaster class?

Also, if the "Artisan" feats do affect rune crafting, do they also stack with the improved rune crafting feat?

Thanks in advance!! The support has been great!!

August 20, 2010, 05:32:12 PM
Reply #1
  • Associate
    • View Profile

Any feedback on this?

August 20, 2010, 07:45:24 PM
Reply #2

Quote from: Necro

Any feedback on this?

I don't know anything about it, sorry.
HEATSTROKE

August 21, 2010, 02:47:23 AM
Reply #3
    • View Profile

I see there are several "Artisan" feats that reduce time, cost, XP use for crafting magic items. Does the cost reduction include Runes from the Runecaster class?

Also, if the "Artisan" feats do affect rune crafting, do they also stack with the improved rune crafting feat?

AFAIK only Magical Artisan feat works with rune crafting (no idea why, an oversight maybe). If it works for Inscribe Rune feat than it should also work with Improved Runecasting.

September 10, 2010, 11:02:04 PM
Reply #4

Quote from: xwarren

AFAIK only Magical Artisan feat works with rune crafting (no idea why, an oversight maybe). If it works for Inscribe Rune feat than it should also work with Improved Runecasting.

Er... but I tried in game, and at least Legendary Artistan III can reduce the XP cost to 75%^3, e.g. from 6300 to 2657......