Player Resource Consortium

Author Topic: Epic psionic feats...  (Read 3342 times)

September 24, 2010, 12:10:31 AM

"ability to manifest powers of the normal maximum power level in at least one psionic class" --what does this mean?

I think it means that can cast power Lv 9 for Psion & Wilder, while Lv6 for Psychic Warrior, but when I made my level to Sorcerer5/Wilder5/Cerebremancer11 and took all Lv 9 powers, the psionic feats ''Expanded Knowledge' & 'Epic Expanded Knowledge' still didn't appear, and when I chose 'Epic Psionic Focus I' I was told that I haven't got the "ability to manifest powers of the normal maximum power level in at least one psionic class"... same things happened on Sorcerer/Psion

So how to get those feats available?

September 24, 2010, 01:22:20 AM
Reply #1
    • View Profile

Quote from: william_iii

"ability to manifest powers of the normal maximum power level in at least one psionic class" --what does this mean?

I think it means that can cast power Lv 9 for Psion & Wilder, while Lv6 for Psychic Warrior, but when I made my level to Sorcerer5/Wilder5/Cerebremancer11 and took all Lv 9 powers, the psionic feats ''Expanded Knowledge' & 'Epic Expanded Knowledge' still didn't appear, and when I chose 'Epic Psionic Focus I' I was told that I haven't got the "ability to manifest powers of the normal maximum power level in at least one psionic class"... same things happened on Sorcerer/Psion

So how to get those feats available?

Ummm... yes... well you're right normal maximum power level means just that, but, according to manual wilder gains 9th level powers at lvl 18th, wilder 5 + cerebremancer 11 = lvl 16, so ???? (hope it's not a bug with practiced mainfester feat).

And IIRC expanded knowledge was never implemented :(

September 24, 2010, 04:31:23 AM
Reply #2

(hope it's not a bug with practiced mainfester feat).

Of course this is the reason, which I just ignored... this makes me able to choose Lv9 Power at W5/S5/C11, but can't pass the check of the feats. After level up to W5/S5/C14, it works~

And IIRC expanded knowledge was never implemented :(

So it means there aren't Expanded Knowledge or Epic EK in PRC so far at all? What a pity~

PS: hope to see Expanded Knowledge, Epic EK & Epic Psionic Powers in the future;)
« Last Edit: September 24, 2010, 04:32:32 AM by william_iii »

September 24, 2010, 12:41:07 PM
Reply #3
    • View Profile

Yep, there was a bug in power selection convo - probably wild surge and overchanel would be used to determine max power level as well.

Fixed that ;)

Yeah, I would like to see those feats too.