Player Resource Consortium

Author Topic:  (Read 3114 times)

June 09, 2009, 03:13:19 PM

Hi there.

Just thought I'd add my two cents regarding an interesting spellsword combination. I haven't actually tried it yet but it looks good on paper...
I'm considering a human Warblade/Wizard/Spellsword of levels 17/12/11 respectively.
This gives you impressive Attack Bonus, especially since your high Int modifier is added to your attack. The synergy of high Int for spellcasting and it's contribution to your abilities as a warblade warrior are impressive. With 12 wiz and 11 spellsword, you have an effective caster level of about 17, which, if I'm not mistaken, gives you access to level 9 spells. With spellsword 11 levels you can use full plate armour without spell-casting penalty. This doesn't allow for failure from shields, though, so go for duel-wield.

Hey, now you have two weapons to channel your spellsword spells :) With multiple channelling (spellsword 10 ability) you can theoretically store a greater spell breach and greater isaac's missile storm in one sword.. and two more missile storms in the other sword. I'm afraid to consider the unleashed agony of all of that in one round. With perfect two-weapon fighting, you're looking at 8+ attacks per round. I think I've also barely touched on the incredible capability of this build - I'm sure it is worth exploring :) Would love to hear people's opinions on it.