Player Resource Consortium

Author Topic: Request  (Read 2678 times)

November 19, 2010, 12:26:32 AM
  • Adept
    • View Profile

So I'm not sure how active the continued modding for the prc is going to be.  The work you all have done is AMAZING--in its effect, breadth, and detail.  But if additional prestige classes are being programmed in, I thought I would request that the Radiant Servant of Pelor (complete divine) be one of them that gets added.  I wouldn't think it would be too hard (though I know absolutely nothing about programming) as mostly it just ends up empowering and maximizing healing spells.

Just a thought.  Again, if at this point the main goal is bug fixes etc., no worries.

Thanks again for all your hard work.  I was never a fan of nwn when it first came out because of the limited character options etc.  You all brought this game to the fore of my playlist BIG TIME.  Fantastic job.

Rev

November 19, 2010, 08:11:42 PM
Reply #1

1 level of Hierophant offers maximized healing (Faith Healing) for align within 2 steps.

Don't know if it applies to self-heal.

FAITH HEALING
Type of Feat: Class Specific
Prerequisite: Hierophant Level 1
Specifics: The Hierophant uses divine energy spells as if they were maximized when healing an ally of similar alignment (less than 2 steps difference on the alignment chart). This ability affects healing spells cast on living beings, and negative energy spells cast on undead.
Use: Automatic.
Fermi was a Pyrokineticist