Player Resource Consortium

Author Topic: About Hotu & campaigns  (Read 3841 times)

October 13, 2010, 12:59:54 AM
  • Jr. Associate
    • View Profile

I was wondering if theres a way for me to remove the XP limit for hotu and the other campaigns...i mean, killing an impossible challenge gold dragon which is 8 lvls above you should give more than 600 XP in the original campaign and in the third chapter of hotu the max xp you get is 200... thats ridiculous, i mean its an epic campaign, we are supposed to get epic XP. This also goes for the limited max gold you get for seeling items in the campaigns.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2012, 08:51:39 PM by havoker »

October 13, 2010, 12:01:53 PM
Reply #1

The shop cap is not something that was added by the PRC team. That price cap was there in stock HotU. changing it would require editing every merchant manually. That is a bit beyond the scope of the what the PRC is doing. The XP issue I can't help you with.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2010, 12:02:15 PM by KenquinnTheInsaneOne »

November 19, 2010, 12:22:20 AM
Reply #2
  • Adept
    • View Profile

So I could be totally off on this (I don't have too  much experience), but IF it is possible to open the core content in the toolset (which I don't know if it is), wouldn't it simply be a matter of changing the game settings to ramp up the experience multiplier?  While this might not remove the cap, it would increase the amount of experience per encounter, and thereby speed up level acquisition.

Just a thought.

Rev

November 19, 2010, 07:04:49 AM
Reply #3

Quote from: Rev222

So I could be totally off on this (I don't have too  much experience), but IF it is possible to open the core content in the toolset (which I don't know if it is), wouldn't it simply be a matter of changing the game settings to ramp up the experience multiplier?  While this might not remove the cap, it would increase the amount of experience per encounter, and thereby speed up level acquisition.

Just a thought.

Rev

Yup, just rename the NWM files to MOD & they open up like normal modules in the toolset.
HEATSTROKE