Player Resource Consortium

Author Topic: 3.4 Beta Released  (Read 5758 times)

October 14, 2010, 01:13:20 PM

It is just me or should there have been an announcements that a beta version of the PRC was released? I only found out about it because of a few bug reports.

Is there any chance of getting a change log for it.

Thank you for the beta release, will have to try it out soon.

October 22, 2010, 04:45:04 PM
Reply #1

Was waiting for the new release! Can't wait to try it out.

October 22, 2010, 05:08:56 PM
Reply #2

I saw the new article on the main page of the site. Its easy to miss if you don't check it. I have the forums bookmarked because there is hardly ever updates posted there. There is also a change log where you go to download it.

November 06, 2010, 10:50:46 AM
Reply #3
  • Associate
    • View Profile

I am happy to see that the PRC base classes now give items in boss chests.  It would be nice if the Dread Necromancer, Warmage, and other base spell casting classes could join the Many Star Cloaks.

November 06, 2010, 12:16:33 PM
Reply #4

Isn't that guild a wizard/sorcerer guild?

November 06, 2010, 06:27:54 PM
Reply #5
  • Associate
    • View Profile

I thought it was an arcane magic users guild.

One more thing.  Is there a was to set the Rebuke Undead to be turn undead?  Given how the current XP system gives a penalty for summoned creatures, I find rebuke undead to be a negative ability.

November 06, 2010, 09:43:49 PM
Reply #6
  • Associate
    • View Profile

Check out http://www.nwnprc.com/forum/viewthread.php?thread_id=628 for a way to remove the penalty for summoned creatures.

November 23, 2010, 09:32:49 AM
Reply #7
  • Associate
    • View Profile

I noticed that the Warmage is providing the intelegence bost to damage per hit dice of damage instead of per spell.  I reread the complete arcane and it says that damage is added to the damage a spell does, not per hit dice of damage.  My magic missiles for my 7th level warmage are doing 4d4+4+16 damage (I have 18 intelegence).  I see the same on my fireballs and other damage spells.

I honestly think this is fine given the limited spell selection of the warmage, but thought I would mention.