Player Resource Consortium

Author Topic: Enabling players to change appearance  (Read 2800 times)

January 22, 2011, 11:05:59 AM
  • Adept
    • View Profile
    • www.altharianrenegade.com

For some reason after looking around in the switches file I am unable to locate the switch that enables players to change their appearance after they have made a character I am using 3.4 rc1a, so am not sure if got removed or not.  In previous mods I hosted I was able to set switch but think maybe I missed something.

Help much appreciated:)

January 22, 2011, 11:41:48 AM
Reply #1
    • View Profile

Quote from: Moixa

For some reason after looking around in the switches file I am unable to locate the switch that enables players to change their appearance after they have made a character I am using 3.4 rc1a, so am not sure if got removed or not.  In previous mods I hosted I was able to set switch but think maybe I missed something.

Help much appreciated:)

You can change characters appearance in ConvoCC by default (it's one of the final stages, after class, feats etc. are chosen). But if you enabled PRC_CONVOCC_USE_RACIAL_APPEARANCES switch, appearance changing stage will be skipped.

January 24, 2011, 09:06:02 AM
Reply #2
  • Adept
    • View Profile
    • www.altharianrenegade.com

Hi Xwarren,

Thanks for reply but I think I did not explain myself very well, what I meant was this, after creating a character and the ConvoCC has finished and you are actually in game after the character creation stage.

Is it possible to change your appearance then?