Player Resource Consortium

Author Topic: Base Class: Wilder  (Read 7154 times)

February 02, 2011, 10:42:33 PM

Fermi was a Pyrokineticist

February 03, 2011, 04:33:32 AM
Reply #1
  • Adept
    • View Profile

Ecto-Shambler, Shadow Body, Temporal Accel, True Metabolism are frapped and do NOTHING!

Wait, what? Why are they in there if they dont do anything?

February 03, 2011, 05:42:57 AM
Reply #2

The powers are working for the psion, I guess it's the same problem I have with some psychic warrior/fist of zuoken powers (like energy adaption which is working fine for my psion). You click on them/target an area and your character just doesn't react, I suppose?
« Last Edit: February 03, 2011, 07:39:18 AM by Mindflayer »

February 03, 2011, 04:58:02 PM
Reply #3
    • View Profile

Quote from: Mindflayer

The powers are working for the psion, I guess it's the same problem I have with some psychic warrior/fist of zuoken powers (like energy adaption which is working fine for my psion). You click on them/target an area and your character just doesn't react, I suppose?

This will be fixed in 3.4 final. Sorry :|

February 03, 2011, 08:41:53 PM
Reply #4

Quote from: xwarren

Quote from: Mindflayer

This will be fixed in 3.4 final. Sorry :|

It's okay, I am just glad you managed to find a fix. What was the problem? Assuming it's the same problem, will the fix work for the wilder, too?

June 21, 2011, 10:49:44 PM
Reply #5

Fermi was a Pyrokineticist